The following links are provided to help you make informed choices and/or accomplish tasks related to your financial aid.
Financial Aid PortalÌý
The Âé¶¹Porn allows you access to your financial aid offer. You can:
- Accept/Decline your aid
- Requesting federal direct loans
- Report outside resources (i.e. scholarships, etc.)
- View outstanding aid requirements
- Provide consent to release aid information
Please note, the Financial Aid Portal can only be viewed by students, so we do encourage students to share the information with their parents.
If your financial aid application isÌýselected for verification, you will be given access to the College Board IDOC Ìýto upload the required documentsÌýelectronically. Any required forms will be made available for youÌýwithinÌýyourÌýIDOC portal.Ìý
You will receive an email from the College Board once access to the portal is available. We can only accept documentation submitted via the IDOC portal. We cannot accept documents submitted via email, fax, or mail.Ìý
Instructions are below on how to obtain different documents that may be required to complete your financial aid application.Ìý
(for general information regarding federal student aid or, after logging in at the upper right corner with an FSA ID, to review federal grant and/or loan history) Contact information: 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General borrower questions - 1-800-557-7394
- Repayment questions/issues - 1-800-848-0979
- (entrance/exit counseling, master promissory notes, view account, make payments, change address, etc.)
- General borrower questions, repayment issues: 1-888-549-3274